Marcel Vogel (1917 -1991) discovered vogel crystals whilst conducting original research into advanced crystal technologies. Vogel received a vision of a crystal design for healing, information storage and transfer and energy activation based on the pattern of the tree of life. This became what is known as Vogel Crystals or Vogel Wands.
These wands are best used for healing and meditation as they are cut to maximise the collection, amplification, and transmission of the Universal Life Force. The design of a Vogel of these natural stone points allow for your thoughts and energy, to enter the stone at the receptive end, be amplified and focused as it travels in a circular pattern through the stone and be transmitted like a laser beam from the focal end, In simple words, a Vogel during healing and meditation helps in accomplishing our goals and dreams with a laser-like focus and projection.
For a crystal to be considered a ‘Vogel’ it must be made of natural quartz and be cut under the guidelines of Marcel Vogel – these include intent and precision in workmanship in ordered to assure that the Universal Life force is attracted, amplified and then transmitted through the crystal properly.
All of these Vogel crystals are made of clear quartz that is mainly water clear, some may have small inclusions on ether the receiver or channelling ends.
To be a true Vogel it must have these properties:
- The crystal must be made of natural quartz.
- The crystal must be hand-cut with the necessary intent, skill, and understanding of the crystal and its intended future uses.
- The crystal must be doubly terminated or cut and polished to this shape.
- The crystal has to be cut completely aligned with the C axis of the quartz crystal.
- The receptive (sometimes called female) end of the crystal must be faceted forming an internal angle of 51 degrees, 51 minutes, 51 seconds. This is the same angle as the angle of the sides of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
- The crystal must have four or more side facets.
- The transmitter (sometimes referred to as the male) end of the crystal must be faceted with a more acute internal angle than the receptive end.
This listing is for one of the pieces photographed, not all are the same but these Vogel Wands are from the highest quality and ethical sources. Your piece will be chosen with intent, it will be yours.
At Covet the Sun we believe in the power of intention and harnessing specific energies with the assistance of crystals and gemstones, but we are not able to guarantee that wearing our jewellery, crystals or using our oils will treat, cure or solve any type of problem or health issue. Read more HERE.